Dividing payment for the job into two parts
Posted by - NA - on 01 March 2006 01:20 PM

I have created a new job in Translation Office 3000, but this is a very large project, and it would be better if I made an 'advance invoice' for 25% of the amount. Later it would then be necessary to bill the other 75% of this invoice. What is the best way to proceed for this invoicing method (making 2 jobs for this project something else)?

There are two possible solutions for this:

a) You can create an invoice for the entire amount and ask your client to pay you 25% of it. Then, you can enter a 25% payment into TO3000 and link it with the invoice. After receiving the other 75%, enter the second payment and will link it with the invoice.
b) You can divide the project into two jobs and create an invoice for each of them.

(167 vote(s))
Not helpful

© AIT Translation Management Solutions, . Awesome Software Tools for Translators and Translation Agencies.
Privacy Policy | Data Processing Agreement