1. Install Projetex Server in the office.
2. Install a Projetex Workstation at home.
3. After installation of the Projetex Server in the office you need to find out its IP or domain address. You can do this using the http://www.showmyip.com website. Just visit it from the machine with the Projetex Server and website will show you your IP address.
4. Launch the Projetex Workstation installed at home.
5. When the window with login / password appears click the Server button.
6. Click the bottom option (Internet connection) and enter the address.
7. Press the Test Connection button.
8. If you see a Connection Successful message, you can work with the remote server.