Each project can contain numerous client jobs of different kinds. Each client job can be executed by several experts (freelance and/or corporate). So to assign an expert to a job you need to create an expert job in the scope of a particular client job and then assign an expert to this expert job. All this can be accomplished on the "Project > Tree" page.
Please follow these steps to create a client and then expert job and assign an expert:
1. Switch to the "Project > Tree" page.
2. Click the New Client Job button and enter the details requested about the new client job.
3. Right-click on the newly created job, select New Corporate Job/New Freelance Job and enter the details requested about the new job.
4. According to the type of job, it will be listed on the Corporate/Freelance tab of the Expert Jobs.
5. To assign an expert to the job, please switch to the Corporate/Freelance tab, select the necessary job from the list and click the Select button. (to make the job vacant again please use the None button.