Q: When I attempt to connect to an FTP folder I receive "Error 10054 - Connection reset by peer".
A: This error indicates that an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. This normally happens if the peer application on the remote host is suddenly stopped, the host is rebooted or the remote network was somehow disabled.
1. The most common cause for a socket error 10054 is the use of an invalid FTP host address. Please double-check to make sure that you are using the correct FTP host address.
2. A socket error 10054 can also be caused by any of the following reasons:
* The remote server was stopped or restarted.
* The remote network interface is disabled for some reason.
* There are too many users logged into the server.
* Your account on the remote server is restricted for some reason."
3. Also, please try configuring your FTP connection by enabling or disabling passive transfer (select or clear the "Passive file transfer" checkbox).