To move the Projetex Server to a new PC, please follow these steps:
1. Run the Projetex Server Administrator installed on the old PC, click the Backup button on the Database tab. Backup the database into a secure location.
2. Locate the BusinessServer folder on your old PC and copy it to the same drive and location on your new computer. The default location of the BusinessServer folder is
3. Install the Projetex Server on the new PC, choosing not to install a database in the process.
4. Register the Projetex Server with your registration code.
5. Locate your database backup file (you've created it in step 1) and put it into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL12.P3D\MSSQL\Backup" on your new PC.
6. Run the Projetex Server Administrator installed on the new PC, click the 'Go offline' button on the "Database" tab. Click the 'Restore' button and select the recently copied backup file. The restore operation will restore your database on the new PC.
7. Click the "Corporate Settings" tab of Projetex Server Administrator (installed on the new PC) and move to 'Folders >> General'. Click the 'Change' button and update the location of the BusinessServer folder (if required).
8. Then, please press the 'Go Online' button on the "Database" tab and try to connect to your new server from your Projetex Workstation computer.