Knowledgebase
Dividing a payment for the job into two parts
Posted by on 27 July 2012 05:27 PM

Question: I have input a new job in Translation Office 3000 but this is a very large project and it would be preferrable that I now make an 'advance invoice' for 25% of the amount. Later it would then be necessary to bill the other 75% of this invoice. What is the best way to proceed for this invoicing method?

Answer: There are two possible ways to divide a payment. You can create an invoice for the entire amount and ask your client to pay you 25% of it. Then, you can enter the 25% payment to TO3000 and link it with invoice. After receiving the other 75% of the amount, you will enter second payment and will link it with invoice. The second way is to divide the project into two jobs and create an invoice for each of them.

(0 vote(s))
Helpful
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
 
 
Full Name:
Email:
Comments:
CAPTCHA Verification 
 
Please enter the text you see in the image into the textbox below (we use this to prevent automated submissions).