How can I send an e-mail to my client?
Posted by Alexey Sokolov (AIT) on 07 December 2012 02:59 PM
To send an e-mail to a client, please do the following:
1. Go to the Client section > Client window > Main tab.
2. Select a required client and click Contact Info > Send (see Picture 1). This will open the program's built-in Mail Sender.
3. If you haven't configured the e-mail connection yet, click "SMTP Settings" to do so.
4. If you want to attach some files, right-click the Attachments field and select "Add a file"(see Picture 2).
5. Input the required text and send the e-mail to a client.
© AIT Translation Management Solutions, . Awesome Software Tools for Translators and Translation Agencies.