How can I create a custom field in Projetex?
Posted by Alexey Sokolov (AIT) on 20 August 2014 10:32 AM
To create a custom field, please do the following:
1. Go to Projetex Server Administrator > Corporate Settings > Fields.
2. Switch to the required section (for example Client > Invoices).
3. If you would like to create a new custom fields group, click the Add button on the left side.
4. Specify a name for this custom fields group.
5. Click the Add button on the right side to create a custom field.
6. Specify a name and a type for this custom field.
7. If you would like to include information from this custom field in your invoice templates, specify a variable for this custom field. Then you will be able to include this variable in your invoice templates.
8. Click OK and "Confirm changes".