BASIC WORKFLOW STEPS FROM CREATING A CLIENT TO TRACKING A PAYMENT
1. Go to the Client window and click the New Client button.
2. Input a client name and choose a currency.
3. Add any required information about the client like client address, contact info, invoicing policy, payment terms, etc.
4. In the Contacts tab you can add the clients contacts.
5. In the Prices tab you can create a unique price list for this client.
6. When you receive a job, you can add it by clicking the New button on the Client Jobs tab.
7. When the job is completed, you can open this job and mark is as completed using the appropriate checkbox.
8. When you are ready to issue an invoice for the completed job, just switch to the Invoices tab, click the New button and add that job to the invoice. Then you will be able to specify discounts and/or taxes for this invoice and save it as a .DOC, .RTF or .PDF file.
9. When you receive a payment, you can track it on the Payments tab, linking the payment with the appropriate invoice.
Please note, the above operations are specified for Without Projects Mode which can be selected in Settings > Workflow Mode.
MORE INFORMATION AND TUTORIALS
You can see the whole workflow in action in the webinar about TO3000 on ProZ. It is available at:
You can find all TO3000 related documentation at http://to3000.com/product-info/documentation/guides-manuals
You can also use the built-in Help file. Press F1 in any table or New/Edit window or click "Help" in the settings.