How to reinstall TO3000
Posted by Alexey Sokolov (AIT) on 09 October 2014 02:32 PM
To reinstall TO3000, your current copy of the program should be uninstalled first. Then you will be able to install the product once again.
1. Run unins000.exe from the TO3000 installation folder (Picture 1).
2. Proceed through all steps from the Installation Wizard.
1. Download the latest build of your current TO3000 version from your personal profile at clients.translation3000.com. In case of any difficulties, please check the article:
2. Run the TO3000 installation file and proceed through all steps of the Installation Wizard.
3. In case you already have a database in place, you can choose any option from "Do not install a database", "Install an empty database" or "Install a demo database" (Picture 2). You current database will not be replaced with a new one. So, it is completely safe.
4. Activate the program using your serial number.