How to find the total number of words translated over a month/year?
Posted by Vitaliy Hutyk (AIT) on 13 March 2017 11:45 AM
To find the total number of words translated over a certain period, please do the following:
1. Go to the Client Jobs/Corporte Jobs/Freelance Jobs window.
2. Using the Local Custom Filter, display only the entries that you want to sum. For example, to get all the jobs with word units completed from a certain date until today, you can use: "Completed (date) is on or after < set date here > AND Units is (exactly) words".
3. Export the filtered table into XLS and open the file in Microsoft Excel (or another compatible editor).
4. Select all the values in the Volume column and either look at the Status Bar at the bottom of the screen or use the Autosum function to get the total volume.
Alternatively, if "Words" are you base unit, you can do the following:
1) Set the Global Date Filter (upper right cornrof the screen) to display the required time interval.
2) Make sure that the the "Volume (words)" column is active in your current table (click the asterisk symbol in the upper left corner of the table, make sure that the required column name is checked).
3) Make sure that the footer in enabled (right-click the table >> Grid settings >> Show Footer). The total will be displayed below the "Volume (words)" column.