The Company Name in Projetex 3D is taken from the name you indicated when purchasing your licence.
To change it, please do the following:
- Submit a ticket with a request to change your registration name. Please indicate both your current and desired registration name. Wait until you recieve a response with your new server licence key.
- Close all Projetex workstations on your network. Open the Projetex Server Administrator on your server.
- Switch to the Database tab and type in "newname" (no quotes). A registration prompt will appear.
- Paste your new server key into the required field and click "Unlock". Your server will now be registered with the new name.
- If the Workstations still display the old name, please uninstall and re-install them, and then re-register with your new Workstation key.
Alternatively, If you just want to change the name in generated documents, you can edit the document templates and replace the variable \COMPANY_NAME\ with the actual name you want to display.