I get a "Registry key not found" error when attempting to install/upgrade Projetex.
Posted by Vitaliy Hutyk (AIT) on 26 July 2017 12:29 PM
Please perform a clean (re-)install of Projetex:
1) Make a backup of your database, if you have any impotant data you want to preserve.
2) Uninstall Projetex, if you have it installed.
3) Go into "Control Panel >> Programs and Applications" and uninstall everything that begins with "Microsoft SQL" (unless you are already using MS SQL for something important on your machine.
4) Manually delete the following folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server and C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server
If any other programs you have are using MS SQL, then delete only the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL12.P3D
5) Install Projetex. Restore the database, if you made a backup earlier.
© AIT Translation Management Solutions, . Awesome Software Tools for Translators and Translation Agencies.