Unfortunately, in the current TO3000 and Projetex version there is no way to filter out projects without any client jobs. You can do it only manually, by checking every single project's jobs list.
Question: I have added a new job to Translation Office 3000, but this is a very large project and it would be preferrable ifI could make an 'advance invoice' for 25% of the amount. Later it would then be necessary to bill the other 75% of this invoice. Wh...
Q: I have a client for whom I do short jobs; to avoid frequent invoicing and small bank transfers, he simply pays me a sum in advance. As I do jobs, I credit the advance fee till it is gone and then he sends me more money. Can I account for such an arra...
If you have an iMac, MacMini, MacBook Pro or other Apple hardware and run Windows via BootCamp, you may face some difficulties with specific characters (those that require AltGr). We recommend using a PC keyboard with your Apple computer. Please also ...
Totals are being displayed automatically for "Job Total (EUR)" columns in the Client Jobs window. Please click the asterisk in the top-left corner of the table and enable "Job Total (EUR)". Now you should see the totals for client jobs in the status lin...
You can create a checkbox-type custom field in the Client Jobs table, call it, for example, "Invoiced externally" and mark the jobs that way. Read about creating custom fields in the "Projetex Administration >> Database Customization" chapter in the Proje...
No. TO3000 3d and Projetex 3D use a "what you see is what you get" preview system for reports. Just select the report and a preview of it will open, with all the data in place.
First, you will need to convert the Prospect to a Client. In the Prospect list, click the hamburger icon and select "Move to Clients". Then, In the Client Quotes table, use the "Create project based on Quote" function.
No, a single job can only include a single service.
In the "Edit Invoice" window you can adjust the width of the columns in the Job table by clicking and dragging the gap between the column headers, and change their position by clicking and dragging the headers themselves. If the required field is not in...
The best way to do that would be to open each required job and select the "On hold" or "cancelled" special status for it. The Special Status menu will be near the bottom right corner of the "edit job" window.
The numbers in a project name are still treated as text, and sorted as text. I recommend sorting the projects by code instead. Just click the header of the "code" column. Projects are numbered sequentially, so the numbers should line up nicely.
No, currently the program does not have such functionality.
Please open the job for editing and take a closer look at it. If it has an "Included in invoice" message in the Edit window, it is already included in an invoice. If you can not see that invoice in the list, please disable all active filters.
The "Delete" button for jobs in this mode is found in the "Client jobs" tab of the "Client" table.
Currently, that is not possible. However, you can create a new, empty database by manually moving the existing database file to a new location, and then running the program's installer with the "Empty database" option.
If you need two separate invoices, then you can do the following: 1) Cancel or delete the current job. 2) Create two jobs in its place, each priced for the according percentage of the full sum. 2) Create an invoice for each, as required.
The job itself is likely not marked as completed. Please do the following: 1) Unlink the payment from the invoice. 2) Edit the the invoice and disable the "Invoice approved" option. 3) Edit the job and make sure that it has nno specialstatus and t...